Monday, February 7, 2011

x marks the spot


My final book page of the four consists of squares with circles in the middle as the background with an x at the golden point. Since this was my last one I wanted to challenge myself. Although it looks messy I like it because it is not perfect. Originally at the x there was no stamps meaning it was an empty x so to speak of. But I did not like it because it was tough to see and the goal of this project was to keep the emphasis on the golden point. With that in mind I filled in the x with multiple stamps so it stuck out more.


Overall this project was fun but exhausting because the precision needed to make sure my illusions were accurate was tough. With the two line book pages I wanted to make them obvious but not obvious and with the ink stamps I wanted to keep the point of them two obvious (if that makes sense).

No comments:

Post a Comment